Castle Escape for Two at Carberry Tower
Carberry Tower is a magnificent 15th century castle, which stands proudly within its own 35 acres of private Estate parkland sweeping lawns and meandering walkways. It is an idyllic spot in which to relax, retreat and unwind. Spend a night in one of the hotel's classically furnished en suite rooms and tuck into a tasty cooked Scottish breakfast in the morning. During the break, feel free to explore Carberry's stunningly secluded parkland or if you wish to venture further afield, Carberry Tower Mansion House provides the perfect base for exploring the surrounding countryside or visiting the picturesque city of Edinburgh with all it has to offer.
- A relaxing short break at the historic Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
- Explore the magnificent estate grounds or relax in one of the beautifully appointed lounges
- The perfect base for exploring Edinburgh or East Lothian's 'Golf Coast'
- Inclusive of a tasty cooked Scottish breakfast
- Availability Description
Sunday - Friday throughout the year, excluding Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome.
This stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 3pm. Check out by 10am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe