Nissan Skyline R34 Blast
The R34 Nissan Skyline is a motoring legend with a beefy twin turbo engine and now petrol heads can take it for a spin at a choice of eight UK locations. This Nissan Skyline as featured in the Fast and Furious films boasts active four wheel drive handling, and is well known for some pretty wild car chase action, making it a must try for motoring fanatics. Start with a safety briefing before hopping into the driver's seat to get ready for some serious driving action. Grab the wheel of the Skyline and take it for three adrenaline-fuelled laps of the circuit with a seasoned instructor giving tips and encouragement throughout. This driving experience is hard to beat!
- Take advantage of this special offer from £49 to £39
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Drive the Nissan Skyline R34 - as seen in the Fast and Furious films!
- Speed round the track for three high-octane laps
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and three laps in the Nissan Skyline. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is held on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Superscars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Supercars - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Supercars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Superscars - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Supercars - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Wiltshire (South West)