Shelby Mustang GT500 Blast
Muscle car fanatics, this is your chance to test drive a true American icon! Get behind the wheel of a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 at a choice of eight UK locations and experience its immense power from the driver's seat. This very special car is a tribute to Eleanor, as made famous in the 2000 film Gone in 60 Seconds and with a five litre, 400 bhp V8 engine under the bonnet, this beautiful beast is sure to satisfy. Kick things off with a safety briefing before hitting the track for some serious driving action. Take the wheel of the Shelby for three high-octane laps with an instructor in the passenger seat to offer tips and encouragement throughout - amazing!
- Take advantage of this special offer from £99 to £59
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Take charge of Eleanor - a tribute to Gone In 60 Seconds
- Drive this motoring legend for three high-octane laps
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for one hour including a briefing and three laps in the Shelby. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is held on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Castle Combe - Wiltshire (South West)