Junior Double Movie Car Blast
Drive two stars of the big screen before you've even passed your test during this incredible experience. With eight great UK locations available, choose two racing machines from an impressive line-up of cars that feature in famous movies. Hop into the seat of the Fast and Furious' Nissan R34 Skyline, Toyota Supra or Ford Mk1 Escort RS, the Transformers' Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 or Barricade Ford Mustang GT, KITT Pontiac Firebird from Knight Rider, 1960s Batmobile, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Gran Torino, Bond's Aston Martin V8 Vantage, or an Iron Man Audi R8. After a safety briefing, enjoy three rip-roaring laps in the first car with an instructor to offer advice. Catch your breath and jump into the second car for another three exhilarating laps.
- Youngsters can drive two movie icons
- Choose from Lightning McQueen, Bumblebee, Toyota Supra, Barricade Ford Mustang GT and Nissan Skyline
- Enjoy a total of six laps of thrilling driving
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age 10, max age 16. Min height 4'4''; max height 6'6''. Maximum weight 18 stone. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (instructors are ARDS qualified and DBS police checked).
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for an hour and a half including a briefing and three laps driving in each car. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Superscars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Supercars - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Supercars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Superscars - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Stafford - Staffordshire (Midlands)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Supercars - Suffolk (South East)