Junior Triple Movie Car Blast
Drive three stars of the cinema before you've passed your test! Available at eight great UK locations, get behind the wheel of three racing machines that feature in famous movie blockbusters. Pick from the Fast and Furious' Nissan R34 Skyline, Toyota Supra or Ford Mk1 Escort RS, the Transformers' Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 or Barricade Ford Mustang GT, KITT Pontiac Firebird from Knight Rider, 1960s Batmobile, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Gran Torino, Bond's Aston Martin V8 Vantage, or an Iron Man Audi R8. After a safety briefing, drive three rip-roaring laps in the first car of choice with an instructor to offer tips throughout. Next, hop behind the wheel of the second car for another three breathtaking laps, before a final three laps in the last car.
- Youngsters can drive three movie icons
- Choose three from a stunning line up of movie cars
- Enjoy a total of nine laps of thrilling driving
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age 10, max age 16, apart from Lydden Hill where min age is 14. Min height 4'4''; max height 6'6''. Maximum weight 18 stone. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (instructors are ARDS qualified and DBS police checked).
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for two hours including a briefing and three laps driving in each car. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Superscars - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norwich - Supercars - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - Supercars - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Superscars - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Stafford - Staffordshire (Midlands)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Supercars - Suffolk (South East)