Ford Mustang vs Camaro Blast
Not many besides actors, celebrities and stunt drivers can say they've driven the real stars of the Transformers series, arch-rivals the Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 and the Barricade Ford Mustang GT! Take these stunning muscle cars out on the track and pit two V8 engines against each other. After a short safety briefing and an introduction to these immensely powerful vehicles, fire up each beast and put each through its paces round challenging corners and down exhilarating straights. And with three miles in each car and a qualified instructor to offer tips, there's plenty of opportunity to decide whether it's firm favourite Bumblebee or bad cop Barricade who deserves top spot!
- Test-drive the two Transformers V8s at one of eight UK locations
- Bumblebee up against nemesis Barricade
- Roar through three miles in each muscle car
- Available in Oxfordshire, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Suffolk and Cornwall
- Availability Description
At least one date every two months (could be any day of the week) at each venue. Please note a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe applies (payable on booking).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 17. Minimum height is 4'10''; maximum height is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 18 stone. A full manual driving licence must be shown on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for an hour and a half including a briefing and three miles driving each car. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - North Yorkshire (North)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Goodwood Circuit - West Sussex (South East)