Triple Movie Car Blast and Hot Ride
Choose between iconic cars from the big screen before strapping in for a hot ride. Pick three from the Bandit Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit, KITT from Knight Rider, Audi R8 from Iron Man, GMC Vandura from The A Team, Nissan Skyline or Toyota Supra from The Fast and the Furious, Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 or Barricade Ford Mustang GT from Transformers, General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard, Lightning McQueen from Cars, Ford Torino from Starsky and Hutch or, as an added extra, the classic Ford Mustang GT350. Begin with a safety briefing before jumping into the driving seat of each of your chosen cars for three miles of the circuit in each (nine miles in total). To finish, hold on tight for a high-speed passenger ride in a hot hatch driven by a pro!
- Take advantage of this special offer, down from £184 to £115!
- Drive three stars of the screen for three miles each followed by a hot ride
- Prestwold (Leics), Long Marston (Warwicks), Dunsfold (Surrey) and Elvington (Yorks)
- Includes weekends
- Availability Description
Weekend and weekday dates throughout the year. Availability is very limited at Dunsfold Park and you will drive the Southern Circuit (or pay £20 to drive the main circuit).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum height is 5', maximum is 6'4''. Maximum weight is 20 stone. A full British licence must be produced on the day to guarantee participation (some international driving licences are accepted, please check when booking).
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Lasts for around two and a half hours including a welcome, briefing, nine miles driving time and the high speed passenger ride.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
Please note that the Bandit Trans Am, GMC Vandura, K.I.T.T. and Ford Torino are available at Prestwold only.
- Leuchars - Fife (Scotland)
- Anglesey - Gwynedd (Wales)
- Three Sisters - Lancashire (North)
- Prestwold Hall - Leicestershire (Midlands)
- Elvington - North Yorkshire (North)
- Corby - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Stafford - Staffordshire (Midlands)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)