Cotswold Beer Tasting and Brewery Break for Two
Take it easy with a blissful rural retreat in Gloucestershire. This delightful county is known for retaining much of its rustic charm, with visitors enchanted by its lush green pastures and relaxed way of life. Take inspiration from the locals and loosen up with a trip to the Hillside Brewery for a fascinating tour. Get a taste of the country by sampling a range of ales and learn about their earthy ingredients. Marvel at the magical fermenting process and learn about the intricacies that go into producing one of the nation's favourite tipples. Quenched, head to the Farmers Boy Inn and rest those weary feet! With gorgeous period features and a delicious menu, boasting hearty award-winning pies, it's the perfect way to relax from a busy, boozy day.
- Retreat to the country for a restful break
- Enjoy an informative brewery tour and taste test
- Take home a free pint glass and four beers as a souvenir
- Stay at the award-winning Farmers Boy Inn
- Includes an ensuite bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi
- Participant Guidelines
Alcohol is part of this experience so the minimum age is 18.
- Dress Code
We recommend wearing sensible shoes for this working brewery tour as the ground can sometimes be slippery.