Tree Top Challenge at Go Ape for Two People
Experience the great outdoors with an exhilarating adventure in the tree tops at Go Ape. After a safety briefing, slip on a harness and prepare to come across plenty of obstacles and challenges as you climb around in the trees. Take on the challenge of the rope courses, experience the tummy-tingling swings and fly through the air on zip wires. This adrenaline-pumping climbing experience is full of action-packed adventure and is enjoyable for keen climbers and beginners alike. Navigate the tree tops of some of the UK’s most stunning woodland and dare to take on the Tarzan swings, testing tunnels and exciting crossings on offer. This adventure in the tree tops is the perfect chance to enjoy a day of energetic and exciting fun in the woods.
- Entry to Go Ape Tree Top Challenge for two adults
- Climb around the tree tops and enjoy zip wires and swings
- Navigate challenging crossings and tricky tunnels
- Availability Description
Available week round, throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 10. Minimum height is 1.4m (4’7”). Maximum weight is 20.5 stones (130kg). This experience requires a degree of physical fitness.
This experience lasts for around two to three hours in total.
- Dress Code
Please wear something comfortable that can get dirty. Dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grip, buckles, laces or velcro. No sandals are allowed, please wear closed toe shoes. Long hair must be tied back. Leave valuable possessions at home.
- Other Info
Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic.
- Woburn - Bedfordshire (South East)
- Aston Clinton - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Slough - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Crawley - East Sussex (South East)
- Ringwood - Hampshire (South East)
- West End - Hampshire (South East)
- Cranbrook - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)
- Brandon - Suffolk (South East)
- Farnham - Surrey (South East)
- Kingston Upon Thames - Surrey (South East)