Two Night Break in a Cabin for Two Adults and Two Children
The beautiful River Lee Country Park welcomes travellers of all kinds – from wildlife and sporting fanatics, to cycling and walking enthusiasts. Stay in a charming camping pod, which are perfect for families and come equipped with a double bed, kettle, heating and more. Think of it as luxury camping! London’s lively ambience can be experienced in as little as one hour away, so why not go all out and make the worthwhile journey down south? From tranquil countryside settings to world-renowned attractions, family staycations don’t get much better than this.
- Enjoy a two-night stay for two adults and two children in a cosy cabin
- Choose from either Lee Valley Camping and Caravan Park in Edmonton or Lee Valley Campsite in Sewardstone
- Includes a double bed, heating, lighting, a kettle, free Wi-Fi and more
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of River Lee Country Park
- Availability Description
This experience is valid for two adults and two children and is available to book week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
This stay is for two nights. Check in is from 12pm November–March and from 2pm April–October. Check out is by 11am.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Please bring bedding and linen, towels, tea towels, cooking utensils and crockery. Lee Valley Regional Park Authority is a public body subject to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and therefore liable to disclose some contractual information.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe