50 Lap Indoor Karting Race for Two - Special Offer
Immerse and enthral every sense with a thrilling indoor go karting experience for two at a range of convenient locations across the UK. Start the day with a safety briefing before being kitted out in full racing gear, then get strapped in the kart and line up next to the competitors ready to blast off. Next, visors down, ready to tease the pedal and feel the engine roar as you speed off around the specially designed track. The first driver to 50 laps wins! Everyone will receive printed lap times and the top three drivers will take the podium for a moment of winning glory and each get a trophy!
- Start the day with a full safety briefing
- First driver to 50 laps wins
- Receive printed lap times
- The top three winners will receive a trophy on the podium
- Availability Description
Sunday - Friday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 16 years. This experience is not suitable for anyone over 6’4”/1.95m. Maximum weight is 18st/114kg. An inside leg measurement of at least 29" is required for this experience.
This experience last approximately two hours and includes a full safety briefing and indoor F1 style racing. Please arrive 40 minutes before the start of the race.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for two people.
- Dress Code
Soft closed toe shoes are recommended and high heels are not allowed. Please be aware you will be required to wear a balaclava under your helmet while racing, you can purchase one from the venue for a 50p charge or bring your own.
- Warrington - Cheshire (North)
- Stockton-on-Tees - Cleveland (North)
- Manchester - Lancashire (North)
- Preston - Lancashire (North)
- Liverpool - Merseyside (North)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (North)
- Newcastle upon Tyne - Tyne and Wear (North)
- Bradford - West Yorkshire (North)
- Hull - West Yorkshire (North)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (North)