Nurburgring Porsche GT3 or Similar Race Car Passenger Ride and Stay at GT3 Hotel, Germany
Located in breath-taking West Germany, the Nurburgring is one of the world’s most iconic racetracks. Loved by many professionals and driving novices alike, the first race was won by Rudolf Caracciola in 1927. Featuring 73 turns and a circuit length of just under 13 miles, it guarantees a thrilling driving experience. Head to the iconic track for an exhilarating passenger lap in a KTM GTX, Porsche 911 GT3 or similar purpose-built racing car. Throughout the day enjoy full-board food and drink, and in the evening retire to the stylish GT3 Hotel for a relaxing night of sleep in a double or twin en suite. The following morning awake to a scrumptious breakfast and leave with a USB stick of video footage, as a keepsake to remember an unforgettable time at the ring.
- Passenger lap in a Porsche or similar GT3 purpose-built racing car for one person
- Food and drink whilst at the track in the team hospitality suite
- One night’s accommodation for two in a double/twin room at GT3 Hotel
- Breakfast the next morning
- Overalls and helmet hire included
- Hotel shuttle service to and from the track
- Availability Description
Available on selected Fridays, March–October. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
The minimum age is 16.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Travel and insurance is not included in this package.