Junior Double Sports Car Experience for One
Get up to speed with learning to drive with this thrilling junior driving experience. Enjoy the chance to go for a spin in two sports car for a total of six miles! Take each stylish driving icon for an incredible three-mile blast around the track. This is the ultimate dream come true for a young sports car enthusiast. Begin with a safety briefing with an ARDS-qualified instructor, who will teach them to drive one of these stylish vehicles. Enjoy the chance to experience being at the wheel of a car and learn important techniques. Drive the famous Mitsubishi Eclipse and relive the best scenes from Fast and Furious or choose from a tempting fleet of racing icons, including the Subaru Impreza and Evo X.
- Receive a full safety and driver briefing
- Drive two stylish sports cars for three miles each
- Select from a Porsche Boxster S Martini, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Subaru Impreza, Porsche Cayman or Evo X
- Training from an experienced instructor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Monday–Friday, year round. Weekend upgrades will incur a £20 surcharge. At Dunsfold Airfield, the Southern Dunsfold Track is available at no extra cost Monday–Friday or for a supplement of £25 on weekends, or upgrade to the main track for a supplement of £25 Monday–Friday and £50 on weekends. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years (14 years at Lydden Hill) and maximum age: 17 years. Drivers must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Minimum height: 4'4". Drivers must be able to reach the pedals with the special padding provided.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. There is the option of purchasing a collision damage waiver on the day for an additional £25 – drivers are under no obligation to purchase this waiver.
- Perranporth - Cornwall (South West)
- Bovington - Dorset (South West)
- Three Sisters - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
- York - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Lichfield - Staffordshire (West Midlands)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)
- Sunderland - Tyne and Wear (North East)