Off Road Driving Challenge for One and a Two Course Lunch
Experience the thrill of heading off-road with this memorable driving challenge. This exciting adventure day is perfect for a petrolhead. Tackle a series of six adrenaline-fuelled activities in a range of vehicles and take a break to enjoy a local lunch at the pub. Take the wheel of a powerful Land Rover, bounce around off-road in a buggy and then take on a challenging obstacle course on a 125cc Yamaha Grizzly. Continue the adventure with a chance to tackle the off-road terrain on a 4x4 Kodiak quad and then take the wheel of a a 450cc rally kart. Finally, take control of the Power Turn, capable of wheelies and exceptional off-road driving. A trophy will be presented to the person with the best score.
- Get ready for an exhilarating off-road driving challenge for one
- Sign in with an instructor and listen to a safety briefing with some helpful driving tips
- Drive a wide range of vehicles and put those off-road driving skills to the test
- Enjoy a tasty two-course lunch at a local pub
- Take on three exciting challenges before lunch and three after
- A final debrief where a trophy will be given to the participant with the best score
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available selected Saturdays and Sundays, February–December. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
A driving license is not required, but participants must know how to drive. Minimum age: 17 years.
This experience will run from 9.30am to around 3.30pm.
- Other Info
Up to two spectators are allowed (£18 supplement per spectator for a two-course lunch). Drivers will be placed in a group of four to six participants. Vehicles driven during this experience: a 4x4 trials buggy, Yamaha 125cc Grizzly quad, 450cc 4x4 Kodiak quad, Power Turn, 400cc rally kart and Land Rover 90.