Full Day Junior Rally Driving Experience at Silverstone Rally School for One
Experience the thrill of rally driving with this full-day junior driving experience. Following a safety briefing, receive in-car tuition before familiarising with the track and car whilst driving for several laps. Try some impressive powerslides and professional handbrake turns. Progress on to doughnuts or figure of eights. Take a break for lunch and return for a classroom briefing. Build speed on the circuit and practice those newly learned skills. Take on the twists and turns of the “arrowed” route and push those driving skills to the extreme. Complete the day with a high-octane passenger ride. Hold on tight for this exhilarating experience. Each participant will receive a certificate as a mark of their achievements.
- Get ready for a junior full-day rally driving experience for one
- Start with a 20-minute safety briefing and receive an in-car demonstration
- Drive multiple laps around the stage developing steering and clutch control
- Learn how to perform powerslides and handbrake turns
- Try handbrake turns to the right and finish with powerslides in either doughnut or figure of eight style depending on the driver's skill level
- After a break and an informative briefing, navigate the straights and corners of the "arrowed" route
- Those who progress will be able to try other handbraking techniques and a more challenging powerslide
- Buckle up for a high-speed passenger ride
- A certificate will be emailed as a memento of the experience
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on occasional Sundays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Suitable for juniors aged 10 to 16 years. Maximum height: 6'1". Minimum height: 4'6". Maximum weight: 14 stone.
Please note, this experience will normally run from 9am to 3pm unless there are less numbers on the day, in which case this experience will finish earlier.
- Numbers on the Day
Share this experience with up to five other participants, who will take turns equally throughout.