30 Minute Flying Lesson - UK Wide
Since the early 20th Century when the first successful airplane took off, air travel has evolved dramatically. Now people everywhere jet off across the world for holidays while airplane experiences become an increasingly popular activity. Take to the skies with this fantastic 30 minute flying lesson and admire the stunning bird’s-eye views. An expert will provide a full safety briefing before teaching the basics in piloting a plane. Enjoy the chance to take the steering wheel and truly experience piloting first hand. Family and friends will be ready and waiting on solid ground after an unforgettable experience in the air.
- Glide through the sky for 30 minutes
- Take the driving seat and pilot the plane
- Choose from a range of 33 UK locations
- Receive a full safety briefing from an expert
- Availability Description
Many venues operate seven days a week all year round. Please note that weekends are particularly busy - please book several weeks in advance. During the winter months flights are usually run earlier in the day, during daylight hours.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 12 years or 14 years at Marlow, Northamptonshire and Paisley. Participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to accompany them on the day. This experience is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant. If you are over 15st or 6'4'' then please state this prior to booking as there may be a surcharge on the day to be upgraded to a larger aircraft.
Flying is a weather dependent activity and it's essential to call the venue for a weather check before setting out. If the flight is cancelled because of the weather, it will be re-booked for an alternative date or time.
The experience lasts for around 40 minutes, including a 30 minute flight. Flight times are approximate.
- Numbers on the Day
The briefing might be shared. The flight is held on a one-to-one basis with the instructor.
- Dress Code
Wear flat-soled shoes. Sunglasses are recommended all year round.
- Durham - County Durham (North East)
- Carlisle - Cumbria (North West)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Romford - East London (London)
- NOTTS - Nottinghamshire (East Midlands)
- Retford - Nottinghamshire (East Midlands)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Shoreham - West Sussex (South East)