Land Away Double Flying Lesson for Two, UK Wide
Want to become a pilot or simply want to learn an extraordinary new skill? With this unforgettable experience, it presents the opportunity to enjoy a 30-minute introductory flight in which an expert instructor guides the participants on how to control the plane and basic manoeuvres. Then, the fun really begins! It’s time to hop aboard the plane and take control, reaching heights of up to 2000ft. Guided by the expert instructor, it’s the perfect introduction to flying. Leave with a commemorative signed certificate to remember the day by!
- Enjoy a 60-minute flying lesson for two, split into two 30-minute sections
- The first 30-minute session will be as an observer and the second 30-minute session will be as pilot
- Full briefing and introduction
- A signed certificate which can be used towards a pilots licence
- Availability Description
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates, subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 12 years. Maximum weight is 15 stone. At point of booking please make the supplier aware of any medical issues.
In the event of operational and weather issues on the day, the landing may not occur at another airfield.
This experience lasts approximately two hours, including a full briefing and introduction, one 30 minute flight as a passenger and one 30 minute flight as a pilot.
- Other Info
Locations may be subject to change – additional locations may be available during the year.
- Reading - Berkshire (South East)
- Ayr - East Ayrshire (Scotland)
- Beverley - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Llanbedr - Gwynedd (Wales)
- Blackpool - Lancashire (North West)
- Renfrew - Renfrewshire (Scotland)
- Weston-Super-Mare - Somerset (South West)
- Newcastle-Upon-Tyne - Tyne and Wear (North East)
- Wolverhampton - West Midlands (West Midlands)