Two Night Yoga Retreat with Inner Guidance for Two
Nestled in the scenic Suffolk countryside, just outside of the Medieval village of Lavenham, Inner Guidance’s quaint retreat is a delightful historic gem. The 16th Century Grade II listed building is set in three-acres of beautiful rural surroundings. Take the time to unwind, staying in an elegant twin or king room for two nights. Tuck into a healthy dinner on two evenings of this peaceful break and wake up to morning meditation followed by a hearty breakfast on each day. Learn how to restore balance to a busy lifestyle with the help of a series of different meditation and yoga sessions, which are designed to relax the mind and body. There are plenty of therapies to enjoy, from traditional cacao ceremonies to a candlelight gong wash, and much more. Enjoy a dip in the hot tub, swim in the outdoor pool and delight in this luxury yoga retreat for two.
- A charming two-night retreat at a Grade II listed Suffolk Tudor country house
- Relax in a comfortable and elegant king or twin room for two
- Dine on a delicious dinner on two evenings and enjoy a healthy breakfast each morning
- Cake on Tuesday afternoon and brunch on Wednesday
- A series of meditation and yoga classes, including: silent morning meditation, cacao ceremonies, alignment and Kundalini yoga, a candlelit gong wash and treatments from a Biodynamic Therapist
- Use of the pool and hot tub
- Availability Description
Stay at the retreat Monday–Wednesday. 2019 dates include: 9th–11th September, 14th–16th October and 4th–6th November. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please make the venue aware of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.
This stay is for two nights. Arrive Monday from 3pm. Checkout at 1pm Wednesday.
- Other Info
There will be a £70 supplement per person for extra therapies. There is an optional £100 supplement to extend the stay to Wednesday night with checkout on Thursday 11am after meditation and breakfast.