Lunch at Patisserie Valerie for Two
Founded in 1926, Patisserie Valerie are experts at crafting cakes and pastries. Delight in an indulgent lunch for two at one of a selection of quaint eateries across the country. Head to a quiet spot in Cambridge, relax after a morning of sightseeing in London or stop off for a tasty lunchtime treat in the ancient city of York. Begin by enjoying a traditional croque monsieur or choose from a variety of tempting savoury options, which include wraps, baguettes, bagels and more. The menu also features a delightful range of tasty vegetarian options. After indulging in something savoury, tuck into a delicious slice of cake served with fruit juice, tea or coffee.
- Tuck into a delicious lunch for two at a choice of Patisserie Valerie location
- Select an item from the Famous Croques and Lighter Bites section of their lunch menu
- Savour a slice of cake served with tea, coffee or a fruit juice each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please contact the chosen venue directly to discuss dietary requirements.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. There is no need to pre-book this experience, simply present the voucher on arrival – although in peak times there may be a wait of up to 20 minutes to be seated.
- Reading - Berkshire (South East)
- Windsor - Berkshire (South East)
- High Wycombe - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Eastbourne - East Sussex (South East)
- Southend-On-Sea - Essex (South East)
- Basingstoke - Hampshire (South East)
- Portsmouth - Hampshire (South East)
- Ashford - Kent (South East)
- Canterbury - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)