Full Day Cooking Class for One at The Raymond Blanc Cookery School at Belmond le Manoir
Nestled in scenic countryside, MICHELIN-starred Belmond Le Manoir is home to The Raymond Blanc Cookery School. Learn from professional chefs who will teach exciting culinary skills in this full-day course. Create exquisite masterpieces using fresh ingredients. Sharpen up those culinary skills in the kitchen at home, master delicious sweet delicacies or learn the art of fish and seafood. Select from a range of fascinating subjects, from dinner party delights to patisserie and seasonal cuisine. Receive a full day of tuition and sit down with the rest of the class to enjoy a delicious lunch. Head back home with plenty of exciting skills and a certificate to show for it.
- Visit The Raymond Blanc Cookery School, located at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons luxury hotel in scenic Oxfordshire
- Select from a choice of course topics, which include Patisserie, Treasures of the Sea (fish and seafood), Blanc Vite (simple and seasonal dishes), Garden to Plate, Seasonal Dinner Party Cooking and more
- Six hours of expert tuition from talented chefs
- Enjoy an informal lunch with fellow students at the cookery school
- Receive a certificate for completing the course
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Courses are available Monday–Friday, year round (excluding bank holidays). Class sizes are limited so it is advised to book well in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
- Other Info
This voucher may not be used for the following courses: Chocolate Heaven, Summer BBQ, Beginner's Bread, Advanced Bread or Adult and Child Courses.