Afternoon Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie
Enjoy a taste of the most quintessential of British pastimes with a magnificent selection of afternoon tea delights at Patisserie Valerie. Opening its doors in 1926 in Soho London, Madame Valerie unleashed fine continental cakes and pastries to the masses and the rest is history. Sample the finest of finger treats, scrumptious cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam, accompanied by tea as British as the occasion. A splendid way to treat someone or the perfect surprise for celebrating a special occasion, why not savour a slice of this famous tradition?
- Relax at Patisserie Valerie with an afternoon tea for two
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones with tea
- Perfect for any occasion
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. Subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. Please contact the chosen venue directly to discuss dietary requirements.
Opening times vary depending on location.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. There is no need to pre-book this experience, simply present the voucher on arrival – although in peak times there may be a wait of up to 20 minutes to be seated.
- Reading - Berkshire (South East)
- Windsor - Berkshire (South East)
- High Wycombe - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Eastbourne - East Sussex (South East)
- Southend-On-Sea - Essex (South East)
- Basingstoke - Hampshire (South East)
- Portsmouth - Hampshire (South East)
- Ashford - Kent (South East)
- Canterbury - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)