Afternoon Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie
Enjoy a taste of the most quintessential of British pastimes with a magnificent selection of afternoon tea delights at Patisserie Valerie. Opening its doors in 1926 in Soho London, Madame Valerie unleashed fine continental cakes and pastries to the masses and the rest is history. Sample the finest of finger treats and scrumptious cakes, accompanied by clotted cream on home-baked bread and tea as British as the occasion. A splendid way to treat someone or celebrate any occasion!
- Relax at Patisserie Valerie with afternoon tea
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea
- Perfect for any occasion
- Availability Description
This experience is available week round, year round. Subject to availability.
Opening times vary depending on location.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for two people.
- Reading - Berkshire (South East)
- Windsor - Berkshire (South East)
- High Wycombe - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Eastbourne - East Sussex (South East)
- Southend-On-Sea - Essex (South East)
- Basingstoke - Hampshire (South East)
- Portsmouth - Hampshire (South East)
- Ashford - Kent (South East)
- Canterbury - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)