Full-Day Gin Masterclass and Michelin Star Lunch with Gin Britannia for Two
Treat a gin and food connoisseur to a full-day gin masterclass with Gin Britannia at Eureka Kitchen in Birmingham. Led by experienced gin distiller Chris Abbot, this fascinating masterclass is a journey through the history and process of gin and its creation. Get to grips with the gin-making process and learn how to distil gin using a bespoke choice of botanicals. Delight in the chance to get hands-on with this process and use hand-crafted Portuguese pot stills, which are made from copper to create a smoother flavour when making gin from scratch. Sip on a classic gin and tonic while at work and at the end of the experience, each guest will be able to take home a unique bottle of gin with their own personally-designed label. After a creative day of crafting bespoke gin, sit down to a mouth-watering Michelin star lunch.
- Enjoy a fascinating full-day interactive gin masterclass for two people
- Led by Gin Britannia in the Eureka Kitchen at Simpsons Restaurant
- Learn about the process of gin-making with some insights into the history
- Distil a unique gin using a bespoke choice of botanicals
- Take home a fully bottled and labelled gin
- Indulge in a mouth-watering Michelin star lunch at Simpsons Restaurant
- Availability Description
Available Wednesday-Friday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
This experience lasts around six hours from 10am-4pm.