Online River Cottage Cookery Course for One
Don an apron and get ready to learn something new with an online cookery class with Hugh and the River Cottage team. This course gives enthusiastic foodies the chance to learn something new and exciting under the guidance of an expert. Each course offers four lessons, complete with four assignments. From Gluten Free Cooking with Naomi Devlin to Much More Veg with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and The Pie Shop taught by Tom Morrell, there are over 10 different fascinating courses to choose from. It’s time to get stuck in!
- An online cookery course, taught by taught by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and the River Cottage team
- Choose one from a selection of courses, including:
- Much More Veg taught by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
- Hands on Fish and Shellfish taught by Gelf Alderson
- The Pie Shop taught by Tom Morrell
- River Cottage on Fire taught by Gill Meller
- Fermenting for Health and Taste taught by Rachel de Thample
- Gluten Free Cooking taught by Naomi Devlin
- Foraging and Feasting taught by John Wright
- Sourdough and Wild Yeast Baking taught by Andy Tyrrell
- Curing and Smoking taught by Steven Lamb
- Eat the Veg Patch taught by Adam Crofts
- Spice it Up taught by Gelf Alderson
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid for one person. Enjoy this flexible, online experience anytime, anywhere.
- Other Info
Complete four assignments. Join an online classroom with up to 20 classmates. Four lessons with educational videos and notes. Take advantage of group chats and direct messages with classmates. Lifetime access to videos, notes and classroom.