Pizza Making Party for Two at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden
Battle the mid-week blues with a fun pizza party at Bunga Bunga in Covent Garden. It’s the perfect evening for any pizza lover. What could be more fun than dough-tossing, lots of laughs, competitions, live entertainment and, of course, some delizioso Italian cuisine? Kick things off by learning how to toss dough like a pro and create Bunga Bunga’s signature metre-long pizza using their secret family recipe! Once the hard work’s out of the way, sit down to live entertainment from Mamma Bunga herself while feasting on a selection of antipasti. After the party is over, leave with a special kit to create Bunga-style pizza at home!
- Enjoy a fun and immersive pizza-making experience at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden for two
- Learn how to make Italian pizza dough from scratch
- Sit down for live entertainment from Mamma Bunga
- Feast on a selection of authentic Italian antipasti and one of Bunga Bunga’s famous metre-long pizzas
- Receive a pizza-making kit to take home, including fresh dough, tomato sauce and mozzarella
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Wednesdays, January–November. This experience starts at 7pm and lasts around 90 minutes. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 21 years.
This experience lasts around one and a half hours.