Forage and Cook Experience for Two with Totally Wild UK
Don a pair of walking boots and set off on a foraging walk with Totally Wild UK. Choose from locations across the country and find out what grows in the local area with a group of budding foragers. A professional forager will introduce the group to a variety of edible foods and demonstrate how to harvest them and correctly identify possible lookalikes. Throughout the day, there’s the chance to sample wild food tasters, including chutneys, jams, pickles, flavoured salts and alcohol infusions which showcase the plethora of ways wild ingredients can be used. End the day with a two-course lunch made using some of the foraged goods from the day and enjoy a deliciously wild meal.
- Enjoy a fun foraging experience for two people
- Discover a range of wild edibles
- A professional forager will be on hand to introduce the group to an array of edible species
- Learn tips and tricks on how to harvest and identify wild produce
- Sample a selection of wild food which could include chutneys, jams, alcohol infusions, flavoured salts and syrups
- After the foraging experience, make a two-course lunch using wild and foraged ingredients
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 12 years are free to attend – one child per paying adult.
- Dress Code
Please wear suitable clothing for the weather. Sturdy footwear is recommended.
- Other Info
Please bring water and snacks if necessary. Please make the supplier aware of any dietary requirements at point of booking, all food prepared is vegetarian. Totally Wild UK will provide any specific kit required on the day. Well-behaved dogs are welcome, apart from Cornwall coastal courses where dogs aren’t allowed on some beaches.