Gin Tasting and Tour at Masons of Yorkshire for Two
Visit the state-of-the-art Masons of Yorkshire and discover the magic that goes on as part of the gin-making process. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, the distillery is dedicated to outstanding quality and taste. Delve into the fascinating history of gin, from its difficult beginnings to its recent rise in success. From still to serve, the team will reveal each step of the process and explain how their delicious gins are made. Delight the senses with a guided tasting of some of their most popular gins and begin to recognise the various aromas and subtleties of the range. After refining the palate with a tasting, sip on a choice of G&T from the bar each.
- Enjoy an informative and engaging tour and tasting experience for two at Masons of Yorkshire
- An introduction to the rich history of gin, from its infamous past to its recent rise in popularity
- Be led through the process from still to serve and discover how their award-winning gins are made
- Sample a range of delicious gins in the laboratory with a tasting experience and receive tips for detecting the aromas and subtleties in their range
- A choice of G&T each to enjoy from the bar
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Disabled access is available.
The distillery tour will last around 90 minutes.