Two Night Spa Break with 25 Minute Treatment for Two at Bannatyne Charlton House
Indulge in a relaxing two-night spa break for two at the 4-star Bannatyne Charlton House Hotel in Somerset. Spend this delightful getaway unwinding in a comfortable double or twin room and enjoy access to the magnificent Moroccan-style spa facilities. Relax in the Laconium, hydrotherapy pool, experience showers, Finnish sauna, steam room and ice fountain. Select a 25-minute treatment of choice each, including either a soothing seasonal scrub, cleansing facial or relaxing Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage. Tuck into two mouth-watering courses of delicious cuisine in the restaurant each evening and retreat to a comfortable room for two nights of peace and tranquillity. Awake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast.
- Two nights of relaxation in a standard double or twin room for two
- Select a 25-minute Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, a seasonal scrub or an Elemis facial
- A £5 spa voucher per person (minimum spend £25)
- Access to the spa facilities, including the gym, Laconium, hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room
- Tuck into a two-course evening meal on both evenings
- Enjoy a full English breakfast each morning
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. The voucher may be used week round, year round. Bookings must be made in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
This stay is for two nights. Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am. Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress and 'hands-on' treatment time.
- Dress Code
Luxury robe, fluffy towels and slippers are provided to use for the duration of this stay.
- Other Info
Participation in exercise classes is subject to availability and class schedules. Please present the voucher at the hotel on the day. Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please bring a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day.