One Night Spa Break with a 40 Minute Treatment and Dinner for Two at Bannatyne Darlington
For those seeking rest and relaxation, 4-star Bannatyne Hotel Darlington is the ideal retreat. Unwind for the night in a stylish and comfortable double or twin room. Enjoy a delicious dining experience in the hotel's chic and modern restaurant with a two-course meal served alongside a crisp bottle of wine. After a satisfying meal, retreat for a peaceful night's sleep in this elegant townhouse before heading to the nearby spa for 40 minutes of indulgent treatments each. Combine two relaxing treatments from a tempting array of options. Feel refreshed and as part of this delightful spa retreat, enjoy access to the spa facilities. Go for a dip in the swimming pool and unwind in the steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and relaxation room. This modern spa is also home to a contemporary gym. Soothe the body and mind with this peaceful and tranquil spa getaway for two.
- Delight in a one-night stay for two in a standard double or twin room
- Dine on a two-course evening meal, served with a bottle of wine
- Enjoy breakfast in the morning
- Access to the spa facilities during the stay
- £5 spa voucher (minimum spend £25) each
- 40 minutes of treatment time each
- Select from a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, an Elemis facial or seasonal scrub
- Followed by either an Elemis Welcome Touch Facial, a relaxing scalp massage or a hand and arm massage
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Sunday–Friday, year round. Bookings must be made in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
This stay is for one night. Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am.
- Other Info
The spa is located a short distance from the hotel (about a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive). Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress and 'hands-on' treatment time.