30 Minute Flying Lesson with Free Passenger Ride and Glass of Fizz for Two
Treat and aviation enthusiast to an introductory flying lesson in a light aircraft at a choice of UK-wide locations. They’ll soar through the clouds in a Piper PA-28 Cherokee or a Cessna 172 with the assistance of a fully qualified instructor, learning new skills and techniques in the cockpit. Soak up the breath-taking sights and savour every moment of this awe-inspiring experience. And the best part? Bring along a spectator who will fly along in the plane too and each enjoy a glass of bubbly upon the safe landing!
- Enjoy a 30-minute flying lesson in a light aircraft
- Bring along someone to ride in along in the plane
- Sip on chilled glass off bubbly each upon landing
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. Minimum age: 12 years. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 12 years. If you are over 15st or 6'4" please state this prior to booking as you may need to pay a surcharge on the day to be upgraded to a larger aircraft. This experience is not suitable if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant. Participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to be with them on the day.
All lessons are subject to weather conditions on the day – you are advised to call the supplier on the morning of your lesson to check.
- Other Info
Facilities and planes will vary between locations and the images used here are a guide only. Spectators are welcome to use the clubhouse for food and drinks.
- Bristol - Bristol (South West)
- Bodmin - Cornwall (South West)
- Darlington - County Durham (North East)
- Beverley - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Dunmow - Essex (South East)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blackpool - Lancashire (North West)
- Renfrew - Renfrewshire (Scotland)
- Wolverhampton - West Midlands (West Midlands)