Comedy Pass for Four – Special Offer
Roll up to a night of spectacular entertainment with a comedy pass for four. Discover a variety of popular venues, some of which have seen the likes of Jack Dee, Jo Brand and Michael McIntyre shine on their stages. From London to Merseyside, enjoy an evening of thigh-slapping laughter as comedy fanatics listen to the stand-ups’ best one liners, hilarious jokes and epic encounters. Nightclub entry is also included with this voucher, so carry on an evening of feel-good fun on the dancefloor!
- A pass for four people to an evening of brilliant entertainment!
- Choose from a selection of popular comedy clubs
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for four people. Available to use week round at most venues (please enquire upon booking). Bookable days and times vary dependent on location. All shows are subject to availability and last-minute line-up changes.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years (valid ID is required).
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. The East Grinstead location is available on every second Thursday of each month, (7pm to 10:30pm). The Comedy Boat is available on Fridays, from January to November. This voucher is not valid for any Christmas Specials, any show in December or charity events. Please book in advance for all shows and check the terms and conditions at point of booking. All cancellations must be made by 3pm on the day of the show. Comedy passes are discounted tickets, for which the venue cannot fulfil any seating allocation or seating preference requests. To book a Saturday night show (where available), please call as soon as possible to secure a date.
- Fitzrovia - West End (London)
- Kingston upon Thames - West London (London)
- Brixton - South London (London)
- Wimbledon - South London (London)
- Piccadilly - West End (London)
- Wirral - Merseyside (North West)
- Leek - Staffordshire (West Midlands)
- Nuneaton - Warwickshire (West Midlands)
- East Grinstead - West Sussex (South East)