London Showboat Dining Cruise on The Thames for Two
Experience the capital from the serenity of the water on a tranquil River Thames cruise for two. Receive a sparkling glass of fizz on arrival before sitting down at a table for two. Relax with a delectable four-course dinner each and a bottle of wine to share whilst taking in a striking view of London’s famous landmarks. Spot the Coca-Cola London Eye, Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament with the stylistic accompaniment of a live performer. Enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere, the twinkling lights of the city and the chance to spend quality time together over good food and wine.
- An unforgettable three-hour sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable four-course meal from a set menu, with a bottle of wine to share
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Live entertainment on board from a singer performing hits from West End musicals, alongside a few pop favourites
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Availability Description
Bookings are available Thursday–Sunday until 1st October 2020. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking. Minimum age is 18 years.
Expect to be on the boat for approximately three and a half hours. Boarding starts at 7.30pm at Westminster Pier - Victoria Embankment. The boat departs at 7.45pm and returns to Westminster around 11pm.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat keeps to a strict timetable so please ensure you arrive in good time as latecomers will be unable to board. Please note that due to government guidelines there will be no live entertainment, only background music until further notice. Please note that due to government guidelines there will be no live entertainment, only background music until further notice.