London Showboat Dining Cruise on The Thames for Two
Experience the capital from the serenity of the water on a tranquil River Thames cruise for two. Receive a sparkling glass of fizz on arrival before sitting down at a table for two. Relax with a delectable four-course dinner each and a bottle of wine to share whilst taking in a striking view of London’s famous landmarks. Spot the Coca-Cola London Eye, Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament with the stylistic accompaniment of a live performer. Enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere, the twinkling lights of the city and the chance to spend quality time together over good food and wine.
- An unforgettable three-hour sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable four-course meal from a set menu, with a bottle of wine to share
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Live entertainment on board from a singer performing hits from West End musicals, alongside a few pop favourites
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Availability Description
Available Sunday-Thursday (excluding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter weekend and on bank holiday Mondays). All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking. Minimum age is 18 years.
Expect to be on the boat for approximately three and a half hours. Boarding starts at 7.30pm at Westminster Pier - Victoria Embankment. The boat departs at 7.45pm and returns to Westminster around 11pm.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat keeps to a strict timetable so please ensure you arrive in good time as latecomers will be unable to board.