Thames Lunch Cruise for Two
Set sail on the River Thames for a spectacular lunch cruise for two. A perfect blend of delicious food and views of London’s iconic skyscrapers, it is guaranteed to be an unforgettable day. Tuck into a fabulous two course meal each while the stylish ship cruises past the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard and more! The ultimate gift and day out in the capital, it is a wonderful way to see London in all its glory.
- A one hour 45 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Includes a delicious two course lunch (main and dessert) from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
Available week round, year round (excluding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter weekend, 25th December, 1st January and bank holiday Mondays).
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking. There is no minimum age.
Boarding commences at Tower Pier at 11:30am. The boat leaves at 11:45am and returns to Tower Pier at 1:30pm.
- Dress Code
Smart casual attire.
- Other Info
Please ensure you book your experience in advance. Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; the voucher is valid for a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat must keep to a strict timetable, so latecomers will be unable to board the vessel.