Thames River Cruise with Afternoon Tea for Two
A popular pastime since its creation in the 19th Century, afternoon tea is a delectable treat perfect for any special occasion. Combining the scrumptious treat with a delightful cruise down the River Thames, this river cruise is ensured to be unforgettable. Relax and take a seat in the state-of-the-art cruise boat and savour a fabulous selection of sandwiches, cakes and the staple scones with jam and cream, all washed down with a pot of tea or coffee.
- One hour 30 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Includes a delicious traditional afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
This experience is available Thursday–Sunday, excluding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter weekend, 25th December, 1st January and bank holiday Mondays. Cruise will operate daily between 26th December and the 3rd January 2021, including 31st December. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking.
Boarding commences at 3.15pm at Tower Pier; the boat leaves at 3.30pm and returns to Tower Pier at 5pm.
- Dress Code
Smart casual attire.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place. Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.