Thames River Cruise with Afternoon Tea and Champagne for Two
Afternoon tea is a delectable treat, perfect for any occasion and what better way to enjoy this classic British tradition than soaking up the sites of the capital with a river cruise. Float down the meandering Thames and soak up London's historical riverside landmarks whilst delighting in a spread of sandwiches, cakes and the staple scones with cream and jam. To add to an already indulgent day, wash the sweet and savoury treats down with a glass of Moët and Chandon Champagne and simply relax and unwind.
- One hour 30 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Includes a delicious traditional afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
Monday - Friday, year round, excluding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Weekend and bank holiday Mondays. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking.
Boarding commences at 3.15pm at Tower Pier; the boat leaves at 3.30pm and returns to Tower Pier at 5pm.
- Dress Code
Smart casual attire.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place. Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.