Overnight Glamping Break and Pony Walk for One Person with The Ancient Trails Company
Cosy glamping, breathtaking Dorest scenery and quality time with a pack of friendly ponies – there’s no better overnight break for nature lovers. Escape the busy routine and head off to the beautiful Dorset countryside to walk a pack of ponies to a beautiful glamping site. Meet the ponies and learn how to walk safely with them, before packing an overnight bag in the ponies’ panniers. Each route is expertly mapped out and led by friendly guides, so all that’s left to do is relax and enjoy the picturesque scenery. Meander through the countryside to the luxurious wild glamping site, where gorgeous bell tents are set up and waiting for the group’s arrival. Everything is provided, including bedding, lighting, a fire pit and a delicious ploughman’s lunch. Enjoy a relaxing overnight break in this cosy bell tent – it’s the perfect opportunity to unwind amongst nature!
- Enjoy a beautiful woodland walk in Dorset with a pack of ponies
- Includes an overnight stay in a cosy bell tent with a bed, bedding, cooking equipment, a fire pit and grill
- Led and organised by a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Tuck into a ploughman’s lunch on arrival at the campsite
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on Saturdays and Sundays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
- Other Info
Trails are up to 4–6 miles.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe