Introduction to Foraging for Two with Totally Wild UK
Enjoy a hands-on foraging experience for two people at a choice of locations across the UK. Grab a pair of walking boots and discover the art of foraging with a group of budding foragers and an expert from Totally Wild UK. Discover edible foods that grow nearby and learn how to harvest them correctly and identify lookalikes. As well as a fun outdoor adventure, get the chance to sample some pre-made tasters which could include chutneys, jams, pickles, flavoured salts and alcohol infusions. This is a great introduction for anyone keen to incorporate foraged ingredients into everyday cooking!
- Enjoy a fun foraging experience for two people
- Discover a range of wild edibles
- A professional forager will be on hand to introduce the group to an array of edible species
- Learn tips and tricks on how to harvest and identify wild produce
- Sample a selection of wild food which could include chutneys, jams, alcohol infusions, flavoured salts and syrups
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 12 years are free to attend – one child per paying adult.
- Dress Code
Please wear suitable clothing for the weather. Sturdy footwear is recommended.
- Other Info
Bring water and snacks if necessary. Please make the supplier aware of any dietary requirements at point of booking, all food prepared is vegetarian. Totally Wild UK will provide any specific kit required on the day. Well-behaved dogs are welcome, apart from Cornwall coastal courses where dogs aren’t allowed on some beaches.