Ultimate Four Supercar 200mph Driving Challenge
Put some of the world's fastest supercars through their paces with this exciting challenge. Join a group of privileged drivers and take four elite supercars to the 200mph mark on a private, two-mile runway. Buckle up for a passenger lap in a Lamborghini Urus or Aston Martin DBX and then warm-up with drives to circa 180mph in a Ferrari F8 Tributo and Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. It will then be time to attempt to break the magic 200mph mark in a Lamborghini Aventador and McLaren 720S! With a professional instructor in the passenger seat, budding racers benefit from one-to-one guidance and track tips. In-car video footage is also provided from each supercar, so participants can relive the mind-bending speeds again and again. It's time to put the pedal to the metal!
- Drive four supercars at the speeds they were designed to achieve and attempt to break the magical 200mph mark!
- Cars driven on the day could include a Ferrari F8 Tributo, Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Lamborghini Aventador and a McLaren 720S
- Participants are accompanied by a professional race instructor
- Private runway providing the perfect high-speed driving environment
- State-of-the-art, speed-recording equipment
- Begin with a full event briefing
- In-car video footage provided showing speeds achieved
- Full safety equipment and crew from one of the world's leading motorsport safety companies
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Runs at least three times a year. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 21 years. Maximum weight: 17 stone. Minimum height: 5'4". Maximum height: 6'0''. A full British or international driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be at the venue for up to four hours.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 20 participants take part.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably and wear trainers or flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. There is a hospitality area with refreshments provided. Once purchased, an information pack is sent out within five working days and is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.