Full Day Cookery Course at Waitrose Finchley Road Cookery School
Roll up your sleeves for a day of hands on learning in a relaxed atmosphere at the Finchley Road Cookery School; the Waitrose flagship cookery school. Choose from a range of six-hour courses including, but not limited to, Classic Cuisines, French, Italian, Thai, Spanish, Cooking Low and Slow, Modern Gastropub, Traditional Roast, Pastry, Baking Bread and Beginner's Sauces. At the chosen class, be welcomed with tea, coffee and pastries as the chef talks through the course content, then step into the modern, fully equipped kitchen to get creative with quality Waitrose ingredients. Sit down to lunch as a group with wine and beer and enjoy the treats you've all created.
- Take a six hour cookery course at Waitrose Finchley Road Cookery School
- Courses cater for everybody from beginners to seasoned cooks
- Choose between Classic Cuisines, French, Italian,Thai, Spanish or Cooking Low and Slow amongst many more
- Learn to cook from a team of talented chefs, many of whom have worked in Michelin starred kitchens
- Exclusive to Red Letter Days!
- Availability Description
Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year. At least three to four full day courses every week.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age 16. Please inform the school at the time of booking of any dietary requirements, allergies or specific medical requirements.
The class will run for five hours.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 24 participants share the class.
- Dress Code
Casual clothing and closed toe shoes are recommended. An apron and all cooking equipment are provided.
- Other Info
For the baking courses, boxes are provided so you can take home your goodies.