Calling all daredevils and adrenaline junkies! Begin this bungee jumping adventure by having a harness secured, followed by a thorough safety check. Then step into a crane to be lifted to a height of around 160 feet. After taking a couple of very deep breaths - it's bungee time! Fall towards the floor before the bungee rope reaches its return point and safely pings backwards. After a few more bounces, get gently lowered back to the ground. Video footage of the bungee jump can be purchased for around £15. This thrilling bungee jumping experience gift is available at various locations.
- A full harness bungee jump from 160 foot
- Take a mighty plunge over ground
- All equipment and safety checks are included
- Options to buy video footage on the day, photographs and t-shirts
- Availability Description
Weekend dates throughout the year, the frequency varies from venue to venue.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 14. Under16's need a parent/guardian's signature. Customers over 50 should seek medical advice before taking part in this experience. Participants must be in good health and inform us of any medical conditions beforehand, as they may prohibit jumping.
High winds or heavy rain might prevent the jump going ahead. If in doubt, call the venue to check before leaving home.
After registration a bungee time slot is allocated and jumps usually take place within the hour. Safety checks, briefing and harnessing take a few minutes and the jump itself lasts just a few heart-stopping seconds.
- Numbers on the Day
Up to 100 others also jump on the day.
- Dress Code
Wear long trousers rather than a skirt (you'll be upside down!). Glasses and hard contact lenses must be removed prior to jumping.
- Other Info
Conditions that prohibit jumping include: high blood pressure, any heart condition, dizziness/epilepsy, pregnancy, asthma, any neurological condition and diabetes.
- Maidenhead - Berkshire (South East)
- Bristol - Bristol (South West)
- Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire (East of England)
- Belfast - County Antrim (Northern Ireland)
- Brighton - East Sussex (South East)
- Glasgow - Glasgow (Scotland)
- Manchester - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Tamworth - West Midlands (West Midlands)